Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 5 #2

Chinese New Year is coming to an end. Time passes so fast, in a blink of an eye it’s already Chap Goh Mei. Chap Goh Mei is the last day of Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year is over and here come midterms.

One week later, I will be sitting for my midterms exam. Due to this is first time in my life sitting exams in college, whenever I think of exams my heartbeat actually increases. It sounded so dramatic. I’m pretty worry about my results because I don’t want to re-sit for the exams for any subject. I can’t afford to do so.

Anyway, last Friday was a public holiday. Therefore, I and my high school mates hanged out together. We went Puchong for breakfast. The food court there was pretty crowded and there’s a variety of food for us to choose. I had an egg tart only because I got no appetite to eat. After breakfast, we dropped by to our teacher’s crib to visit her. Her house was so big until all of us got stunted after seeing her house. She even rears a little parrot as her pet, name Willy. Willy has the ability to speaks.

After visiting our teacher, we went Sunway Pyramid for movie. We watched “Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief”. This movie wasn’t really bored, so I rate it 8.5 out of 10. At first I thought it was quite bored, but when those horrible faces peoples came out, I got shocked. Those peoples, I mean those bad characters, looked ugly and scary. Especially the one with the snake hair. I know that’s gross. 


After movie, one of my friends took us to a café with waterfall. The environment there was awesome and cooling too. Snapped some photos there with the bunch and chilled there as well. It’s fun to hang out with them and I can’t wait for the next outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment