Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 5 #1

Chinese New Year holidays are over, and here come classes. Nothing happened during the festival break. I was actually quite bored and busy during the Chinese New Year due to those assignments. What a hectic holiday! Eventually, I’m proud of myself because I managed to finish those assignments on time.


College reopened yesterday. It is really great to meet my friends again after a week of holidays. Class yesterday was a little bored for me; I think I was still in a holiday mood, that’s why I couldn’t pay attention in class yesterday. Anyway, midterms are just around the corner. I’m so worry about midterms these few days as time passes fast. I shall pull up my socks and start mugging for my midterms. Not afraid to say that, among all the subjects, I worry the most is Fundamental of Management. It’s definitely a tough subject. Not to say, it’s bored but I just don’t seem to have any interest in management. So spare me.

Yesterday, I logged in to the student portals and I saw there’s an update for the creative writing subject, I quickly clicked on it to take a look on those updates. There’s a project going on for us to complete. Once I clicked on the link given, those assessment criteria appeared. I shocked after reading those requirements for the assessment. I think it will be fun working around with friends, not to forget discussing too. Well, I hope the process of the project will goes smoothly without any distractions.

I think my group will be working out the project after midterms. There are many presentation going on recently, example College Study Skills, Information Technology and Creative Writing. Therefore, I assume that after midterms I will still be very busy due to those projects. I’m looking forward to it anyway, especially the video project!

No comments:

Post a Comment