Friday, January 29, 2010

College Life..

After a long period of SPM I did nothing but just stay at home and watch movies. I felt liked doing something more substantial and not wasting my precious time. At first, I decided to go and look for a job and get some extra earnings but that seemed to be so unrealistic. Parents in the end made up the decision and they enrolled me to a college.

On the 11th of January, I attended the orientation at the Annexe hall with Perly. The orientation was pretty bored actually. I tried remembering those blocks during the campus tour during orientation and I was pretty confused that time due to every block look almost the same. Now, I'm sort of familiar with those places around the campus after two weeks. Somehow, I still prefer the lakeside campus because PJ campus is always crowded most of the time. In additional, the traffic condition is always a problem for me as it's always jam. Thus, I gotta leave house 1 hour plus earlier everyday. How sad.

It has been two weeks since I started college, I feel very tired after classes. Not to forget, more and more assignments are coming up. Currently, there's more than two assignments are not complete yet. The past few days I was struggling with one of my presentation. I was stucked and I totally got no idea what shall I do for my presentation. Fortunately, God gave me inspirations and I decided to do slides for my introduction.

After two weeks of classes with the new circle of friends, I found out that all of them are pretty friendly and fun to be around with. We knew each other for two weeks only but it seems like we know each other for few years already. As I'm actually a person who like photography a lot, this is why I enjoy taking photos most of the time. My classmates and myself snap photos almost every single day.

Here are some of photos of my classmates and myself.


Our very first photo of the girls.


Chaos.


5 of us in ICT department.


We went snooker to past our extra time.


Lunch at Sunway Pyramid. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment